STEWARDS PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAILS DAILY
AND RESPOND TO REQUEST FROM THE BRANCH ASAP
WORKHOUR/WORKLOAD REPORTS FROM THE PREVIOUS DAY SHOULD BE POSTED DAILY
All grievances originating from San Antonio and surrounding aos should be mailed to:
10410 Perrin Beitel
San Antonio,TX 78284
Please make sure that your envelope (if you are using a G10 envelope) you send to Step B is ROUND-DATED! Get a clerk to round-date it and put clear tape over it so it can’t be tampered with. Envelopes must be postmarked…period. Any questions, contact the branch.
Lead Teams and CORE:
Danny Espinosa and David Mead– 368-5562
Kathy McGarity, Randy Wear, and Bill Etherton – 368-8532
Both are located at the Vehicle Maintenance Facility.
Download helpful forms here.
Adobe Acrobat document [315.2 KB]
OPTING HOLD DOWN VIOLATIONS AND NON-COMP[...]
Adobe Acrobat document [620.3 KB]
MANAGER CONTACTING YOU ON CELL PHONE.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [513.6 KB]
Adobe Acrobat document [128.1 KB]
LMOU LEAVE SETTLEMENT 2013.pdf
Adobe Acrobat document [292.2 KB]
Description of Letter Carrier Duties.doc[...]
Microsoft Word document [16.0 KB]
MOU on CCAs being temporarily assigned to other post offices: NALC and the Postal Service have agreed on a memorandum of understanding M-01827, which defines the process for temporarily assigning city carrier assistants (CCAs) to other post offices.
Letter carrier wage charts and cost-of-living adjustments (COLA)
Step 4 & MRS - NALC Materials Reference System, M-number documents
Family and Medical Leave Act
Useful Links: Links to other online resources—USPS and more
- National Agreement
- Joint Contract Administration Manual (JCAM)
- Materials Reference System (MRS)
- Dispute Resolution Process
- NALC Publications
- USPS Handbooks and Manuals
- Joint Statement on Violence
What Can I Do on this Site?
Selected member resources
• Arbitration DVDs available from the NALC Supply Dept. for $10.
• NALC publications: NALC Constitution, JCAM, Reciprocal Agreement, and more
• 2011-2016 National Agreement: Finalized agreement set by the Das interest arbitration award includes bookmarks and hyperlinks to make navigating the document easier.
• Guide to Route Inspections
• Honoring carriers killed in the line of duty
• Material Reference System (MRS)
• Change your address?
• Contract or work rule question? Contact your NBA.
• Branch merger application
• Route protection materials
• Bylaw changes form
The CCA's will report to their assigned station with the new OJI handbook. The last page of the OJI handbook must be completed and certified signed by the OJI instructor and the Steward verifying the training has been completed.
Please have the stewards inform management to return all signed sheets to the District PEDC, Attn: CCA Training. Lets prevent any shortfalls of training ie.. "The CCA going out the first day with the OJI, the next day he is out delivering mail on his own". You and I know what happens when the stations are short personnel and a route needs to be delivered!
It's our responsibility to ensure the CCA's are trained (IAW) with pertinent handbook. The OJI training is their HANDS-ON.
<< New text box >>